Pages

February 26, 2011

Happy 30 to the sweetest man I know

Today is Clay Brown's Big 30th birthday! I just thought I would honor him with this little post, maybe embarrass him a little. Clay is literally the sweetest, most genuine person I have ever met. When i met Clay, I knew there was something so different about him. He was unlike any other guy I had ever met and maybe that's because I didn't get out enough or maybe it's because he puts up with me. Either way, I truly have never met a guy as sweet as Clay. I'm not sure how I was so blessed to find Clay, sometimes I really don't think I deserve such an amazing man... I lucked out! Clay and I have faced a few trials this past year, these trials have definitely brought us closer and have helped us grow. When I married Clay, I truly didn't think I could love a person more than I did on that day. Wow! This past year has proven me wrong! I can truly say that I have reached a whole new level of humility and love and we have been blessed to have felt that together. I cannot imagine my life without him. I cannot imagine going through what we have gone through with any other person. He is perfect and anyone you ask will tell you that he is truly the perfect friend, son, brother, dad and husband. Happy birthday to the sweetest man I know.

Since Clay is working on his birthday, Last friday I decided to throw him a surprise get together with a few of his good friends while staying with our Lizzie at primary children's. Beside the fact that Clay and I showed up about 30 minutes late because I couldn't get him to leave the hospital, we had a really good time and he was surprised! Thanks Everyone!

2 comments:

Finch Family said...

Happy Birthday Cleatus!
So glad to hear Lizzie is doing so good. What a trooper! Can't wait to hug on her, hope to see you guys soon.

Amberly said...

Clay is an amazing person. I'm so glad you found each other. Clay used to be my annoying little brother but the struggles he has faced and the faith in which he has dealt with them have helped him grow to be one of the strongest men I know! I love your sweet little family!