Pages

July 27, 2011

SUMMER TIME FUN

This summer has been busy busy busy! but oh so fun!

Yes, I flat ironed Lizzie's hair. I couldn't resist.



Lizzie's first haircut...
We finally cut off the rattail

and this is how G-ma Tracy washes Lizzie's hair...

Sleepover with Stella
Stella and Lizzie stayed home with Grandma Tracy and Grandpa Perry while the rest of the Frazier fam went to Flaming Gorge. I told my mom to take lots of pictures of the little besties. This is all that was on my camera when we got back Haha...


My 10 year high school reunion
I'm old. I know and I'm so sad I didn't take more pictures but my camera went with Lizzie and Clay to the cabin. Yes, clay went to the west fork cabin instead of going to my high school reunion, which may seem so rude but I decided to spare him the pain. Charlotte and I had a great girls night out and had so much fun catching up! Here are a few pictures I stole from Charlotte's phone...

West Fork Cabin
Just a warning: This is REAL camping people! Out house, tents, and cooking with a wood burning stove. It's the real deal...







My mom and dad joined the Brown family fun at the cabin this year!
Grandma Tracy had fun walking fergie the dog and playing with Lizzie

Grandpa Mark took everyone on horse rides...

Lizzie did really well camping! I'm thinking she is going to look forward to the West Fork every year, just like her dad!


Lizzie loves Grandpa Perry...

... and his beard

Fireworks!

Cousins!
Millie LOVES riding four wheelers...


Lucy LOVES babysitting Lizzie and LOVES riding horses...


bathing Lizzie... pioneer style!


And Fisher.
Well, Fisher is just ALL boy...

Hope is just the sweetest girl ever, and such a good helper!


pooped from all the fun.

0 comments: